Numerica Accountancy Services Ltd (“Numerica”) is a bespoke provider of tax, financial and accounting advisory solutions based in Gibraltar. Our primary client base are international companies and high net worth individuals from across the globe.
Our practice has a wide breadth of experience that ensures Numerica can assist you in all accounting and tax compliance matters. We also advise on the advantages of Gibraltar as a valuable jurisdiction for international tax planning.
Numerica is member of HLB International, a worldwide organisation of leading professional accountancy firms and business advisers. The group’s maxim is ‘Global in Reach, Local in Touch’, harnessing the strengths of its members for the benefit of its clients.
Formed in 1969, HLB ranks in the top twelve international accounting and business firms and can assist clients to do business in over 100 countries and is represented by more than 1,500 partners and 10,800 staff in over 430 offices worldwide. HLB international’s focus is on “Global Care”, providing the services needed for clients to operate successfully in the global market place.
The strength of the network, coupled with personal, partner-led services, means that client needs, whether for large or small assignments can be handled.
As well as the traditional business, tax, accounting and audit services, HLB provides comprehensive business services and expertise vital to international success.
If you are reading this then it is likely that you are considering setting up a business in Gibraltar. The following points should help you make that decision to invest or conduct business in a jurisdiction of internationally noted quality:
- Highly-developed business services infrastructure where it is possible to passport an EU license in financial services such as insurance and re-insurance, EU-wide pensions, banking and funds administration, amongst others;
- Distribute competitively priced VAT-free goods and services to the markets of the EU and Africa;
- Conduct business in a quality low-tax jurisdiction with a profit oriented capital base at low levels of corporate tax, all in a stable currency with few restrictions in moving capital or repatriating dividends;
- A legal system modeled on the English structure contributes to making Gibraltar the duly regulated, globally acclaimed jurisdiction it is today;
- A variety of interesting fiscal products ranging from lucrative funds development and administration to customized financial solutions, ranging from international tax planning strategies to monthly tax-free registered debentures (stable bonds with an attractive non-taxable fixed rate);
- A high-quality environment for corporate accommodation, with modern services and workspace;
- Start-up incentives, including a start-up rate of 10% applicable to any new businesses established in Gibraltar after 1 July 2009;
- A stable political and economic environment;
- Benefits from EU membership;
- Enhanced, weather-protected port facilities outside of the European Customs Union make Gibraltar ideal for cruise liners and cargo handling/logistics alike;
- An international airport with scheduled flights to the UK, in conjunction with proximity to Spanish regional airports at Malaga, Seville and Jerez;
- One of Europe’s most advanced fibre-optic communications networks, offering quality solutions for businesses;
- A multi-skilled, suitably qualified workforce with training assistance to update skills as and when needed;
- A harmonious, multicultural and English-speaking environment, as favoured by most international businesses, providing pivotal access to regional markets in Mediterranean Europe and North Africa (the majority of people in Gibraltar are at least bilingual);
- The Common Agricultural Policy, Value Added Tax and the Common Customs Tariff do not apply to Gibraltar since it falls outside the EU Customs Union;
- Classified as a developing country, Gibraltar is entitled to preferential trade tariffs under the Generalised System of Preferences (GSP);
- Legislation is in place to encourage High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) and High Executives Possessing Specialist Skills (HEPSS) to establish tax residency in Gibraltar, affording them the opportunity to have the tax payable on their income restricted to a capped amount; and
- Gibraltar relishes from warm summers and mild winters – around 300 days of sunshine – and a high quality of life, with a wide variety of sporting, cultural and entertainment facilities, both in and around Gibraltar (an enviable lifestyle with the professionalism and vibrancy of a modern yet mature location).
In short, whatever your reason for establishing yourself or your business in Gibraltar, the Rock has something for everyone.
Our team is led by highly qualified and UK trained Chartered Certified Accountants with vast experience in both the UK and Gibraltar.
They are supported by a dedicated team of accountants and qualified support staff offering a dynamic and focused approach with an international reach.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+350) 200 76222 for an initial free consultation.